This is a limited edition artwork. Please click the button above to enquire.
FROM THE ARTIST
I remember how I used to cycle around the neighbourhood when I have nothing to do. I remember playing Prince of Persia on my takes-forever-to-load 486 computer. I remember the three story books I kept by the bed, one of it was the Arabian Nights. I love reading it because every story either has a clever twist or a lesson to learn. Among the hundreds of stories, the most memorable one for me was Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves.
Marrakech reminds me of that story. The Atlas mountains, the bustling streets and the lively bazaar...if the story of Ali Baba was real, this is how I would image it to be. In the photograph, the tower is the minaret of Kutubiyya Mosque, a notable landmark in Marrakech. It was built in the 12th century and a fine example of Moroccan mosque architecture. In the background, the mountain range in magenta is the Atlas mountains. It separates the Mediterranean and Atlantic coastlines from the Sahara Desert.
The scene reminisce the simpler times and memories. Good old times before the internet was born, where we spent more time exploring the outdoors, having meaningful conversations and building genuine relationships with the people we care.
ABOUT THE ARTWORK
ARABIAN NIGHTS IS A LIMITED EDITION OF 20 ONLY
Studio: 24"x16" £850
Gallery: 36"x24" £1200
Master: 45"x32" £1990
- 1Each artwork is bespokely framed. You can choose the color and the type of frame depending on the size of the artwork.
- 2Each artwork is printed on museum-quality, acid-free paper with archival ink and is guaranteed to be fade resistant for 99+ years.
- 3All frames are bespoke. Artworks presented in window mount are matted with window mats and bevel-cut. Artworks presented in box frame are mounted to a backing board.
- 4Each artwork is sold as a limited edition. It is therefore numbered, personally signed by me, and comes with a certificate of authenticity to guarantee the value of your investment.
- 5I can personalize your artwork so that it is unique to you.
- 6I can personally deliver your artwork to you within 50 miles from Manchester on a case by case basis.
- 7I will personally explain to you where your artwork was taken, at what time of the year, and how it was created. I will also explain to you the story behind and why I chose to create it that way. This will make your artwork much more enjoyable when you share this knowledge with your friends and family.
- 8You will receive a copy of my biography and artist statement.
- 9You will receive my contact number and email address. You can contact me at any time you have a question about your artwork or about your order.
- 10Your artwork can be shipped to you and it will be insured and traceable. Upon shipping, you will receive the tracking number.
- 11In the event the artwork suffers any damage during transit despite all the care taken while packing and shipping your order, I will ship you a replacement at no additional cost.
- 12If you asked to have your artwork shipped to you, your artwork will be delivered in a timely manner. Most artworks are shipped within 2 weeks and arrive at an average of three days within the United Kingdom. For international orders, please expect your artwork to arrive within 3 to 4 weeks.
- 13When you purchase my artwork, you not only purchase an exquisite piece of art to decorate your home, you also purchase a lifetime of knowledge.