Tree of Life
This is a limited edition artwork. Please click the button above to enquire.
FROM THE ARTIST
"A human being is a part of the whole called by us universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feeling as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty." - Albert Einstein
I was in Mariposa Grove early one morning during a visit to the Yosemite National Park. The sun was bright and the sky was as blue as it can be. Nevertheless, it felt a bit nippy under the canopy of giant sequoia trees.
Morning dews had formed as the result of condensation overnight due to the cold temperature. Although it hadn't rain, the forest floor felt moist with every footstep. A gentle breeze swayed the leaves and sprinkled the glistening dew as if it was drizzling. As the water droplets touch the soil, a chain of chemical events occurred that lead to the release of an earthy scent - petrichor. There is something very primitive and primal about the peculiar yet familiar smell as it evokes an innate emotion of nature connectedness that lies deep in our core.
ABOUT THE ARTWORK
TREE OF LIFE IS A LIMITED EDITION OF 20 ONLY
Studio: 16"x24" £850
Gallery: 24"x36" £1200
Master: 32"x45" £1990
- 1Each artwork is bespokely framed. You can choose the color and the type of frame depending on the size of the artwork.
- 2Each artwork is printed on museum-quality, acid-free paper with archival ink and is guaranteed to be fade resistant for 99+ years.
- 3All frames are bespoke. Artworks presented in window mount are matted with window mats and bevel-cut. Artworks presented in box frame are mounted to a backing board.
- 4Each artwork is sold as a limited edition. It is therefore numbered, personally signed by me, and comes with a certificate of authenticity to guarantee the value of your investment.
- 5I can personalize your artwork so that it is unique to you.
- 6I can personally deliver your artwork to you within 50 miles from Manchester on a case by case basis.
- 7I will personally explain to you where your artwork was taken, at what time of the year, and how it was created. I will also explain to you the story behind and why I chose to create it that way. This will make your artwork much more enjoyable when you share this knowledge with your friends and family.
- 8You will receive a copy of my biography and artist statement.
- 9You will receive my contact number and email address. You can contact me at any time you have a question about your artwork or about your order.
- 10Your artwork can be shipped to you and it will be insured and traceable. Upon shipping, you will receive the tracking number.
- 11In the event the artwork suffers any damage during transit despite all the care taken while packing and shipping your order, I will ship you a replacement at no additional cost.
- 12If you asked to have your artwork shipped to you, your artwork will be delivered in a timely manner. Most artworks are shipped within 2 weeks and arrive at an average of three days within the United Kingdom. For international orders, please expect your artwork to arrive within 3 to 4 weeks.
- 13When you purchase my artwork, you not only purchase an exquisite piece of art to decorate your home, you also purchase a lifetime of knowledge.