This is a limited edition artwork. Please click the button above to enquire.
FROM THE ARTIST
We often see waterfalls as it is but never really appreciate the hidden beauty within, which can only be revealed by observing in through time. To me, every waterfall reveals the beauty of mother nature from a different perspective and Aldeyjarfoss is no exception.
Tucked away in the Icelandic Highland from the ring road, the water from Skjálfandafljót river drops 20 meters into an icy pool surrounded by basalt columns that were formed from lava erupted about 9000 years ago. The pounding sound of glacier water from the Vatnajökull icecap as it descends gives an impression of the sheer volume and force tumbling down every second.
This artwork is the result of observing the waterfall through time, compressing seven minutes of Aldeyjarfoss into a single moment. It exposes what was invisible to the naked eye - the silk smooth water trail that resembles the train of a bridal gown. Perhaps, a gift from mother nature only for those who seek beauty beyond the surface.
ABOUT THE ARTWORK
ALDEYJARFOSS IS A LIMITED EDITION OF 20 ONLY
Studio: 40"x20" £1150
Gallery: 50"x25" £1800
Master: 60"x30" £2400
- 1Each artwork is bespokely framed. You can choose the color of frame which I am happy to assist you with that.
- 2Each artwork is printed on museum-quality, acid-free paper with archival ink and is guaranteed to be fade resistant for 99+ years.
- 3All frames are bespoke. All panoramic artworks are mounted to a backing board and presented in a box frame.
- 4Each artwork is sold as a limited edition. It is therefore numbered, personally signed by me, and comes with a certificate of authenticity to guarantee the value of your investment.
- 5I can personalize your artwork so that it is unique to you.
- 6I can personally deliver your artwork to you within 50 miles from Manchester on a case by case basis.
- 7I will personally explain to you where your artwork was taken, at what time of the year, and how it was created. I will also explain to you the story behind and why I chose to create it that way. This will make your artwork much more enjoyable when you share this knowledge with your friends and family.
- 8You will receive a copy of my biography and artist statement.
- 9You will receive my contact number and email address. You can contact me at any time you have a question about your artwork or about your order.
- 10Your artwork can be shipped to you and it will be insured and traceable. Upon shipping, you will receive the tracking number.
- 11In the event the artwork suffers any damage during transit despite all the care taken while packing and shipping your order, I will ship you a replacement at no additional cost.
- 12If you asked to have your artwork shipped to you, your artwork will be delivered in a timely manner. Most artworks are shipped within 2 weeks and arrive at an average of three days within the United Kingdom. For international orders, please expect your artwork to arrive within 3 to 4 weeks.
- 13When you purchase my artwork, you not only purchase an exquisite piece of art to decorate your home, you also purchase a lifetime of knowledge.