This is a limited edition artwork. Please click the button above to enquire.
FROM THE ARTIST
The 1980s were one of the greatest and also the last decade before the rise of digital age. Besides witnessing the birth of the internet and other digital technologies, it was a time of great pop culture with some of the best movies, music and tv shows, which many have survived today. "The Power" by the German group "Snap" is one of the top hit songs from this golden era. There was a period where it was played repeatedly over the radio like there was no tomorrow.
I was people watching in Valencia, sitting amongst Calatrava's alien architecture in the City of Arts and Sciences. The weather was beautiful, people were out basking in the glorious sun and soaking up the atmosphere. While starring at the Museu de les Ciències Príncipe Felipe, I saw a group of runners sped across the slanted pillars outside the building. I was instantly motivated and energized, grabbed my camera and aimed at the last person in the trail. "The Power" started playing in my head like a soundtrack as if it was meant for this moment.
The Power is bold, refreshing and somewhat empowering. The combination of odd pillars, elliptical background that shaped like an eye and the runner as the subject/scale create a sense of curiosity, focus and motivation all at the same time.
ABOUT THE ARTWORK
I'VE GOT THE POWER IS A LIMITED EDITION OF 20 ONLY
Studio: 16"x24" £850
Gallery: 24"x36" £1200
Master: 32"x45" £1990
- 1Each artwork is bespokely framed. You can choose the color and the type of frame depending on the size of the artwork.
- 2Each artwork is printed on museum-quality, acid-free paper with archival ink and is guaranteed to be fade resistant for 99+ years.
- 3All frames are bespoke. Artworks presented in window mount are matted with window mats and bevel-cut. Artworks presented in box frame are mounted to a backing board.
- 4Each artwork is sold as a limited edition. It is therefore numbered, personally signed by me, and comes with a certificate of authenticity to guarantee the value of your investment.
- 5I can personalize your artwork so that it is unique to you.
- 6I can personally deliver your artwork to you within 50 miles from Manchester on a case by case basis.
- 7I will personally explain to you where your artwork was taken, at what time of the year, and how it was created. I will also explain to you the story behind and why I chose to create it that way. This will make your artwork much more enjoyable when you share this knowledge with your friends and family.
- 8You will receive a copy of my biography and artist statement.
- 9You will receive my contact number and email address. You can contact me at any time you have a question about your artwork or about your order.
- 10Your artwork can be shipped to you and it will be insured and traceable. Upon shipping, you will receive the tracking number.
- 11In the event the artwork suffers any damage during transit despite all the care taken while packing and shipping your order, I will ship you a replacement at no additional cost.
- 12If you asked to have your artwork shipped to you, your artwork will be delivered in a timely manner. Most artworks are shipped within 2 weeks and arrive at an average of three days within the United Kingdom. For international orders, please expect your artwork to arrive within 3 to 4 weeks.
- 13When you purchase my artwork, you not only purchase an exquisite piece of art to decorate your home, you also purchase a lifetime of knowledge.